Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stamp Club Thank You

Here are the little welcome gifts I have been working on for my new stamp club starting up tomorrow.  I absolutely love the little milk carton die from Stampin' Up. They are just the perfect, cute little something when you need a thank you or birthday.  I will be making good use of these for Halloween and Valentines for the kids school.  I got the tutorial from Inking Idaho - remember I said how much I love her creations- thank you Becky Roberts for such great tutorials.  I made these ones from the Celebration papers and the polka dot embossing folder.  Now I just have to get the rest of the projects prepped for tomorrow night.  Hope they like them!

I'm heading out for a walk to get the last little bit of sunshine before summer is really over.

No comments:

Post a Comment