Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Got Treats?


Here is the first of my Got Treats? cards - I am going to love this set just because it will have so many uses and co-ordinate so well with my mini milk carton die.  Stampin' Up is so smart!!  I am in the process of making a matching set of milk cartons to go with this card, but then realized I had lent out my die, so I will be back with that post later on.  Any of the supplies listed below can be purchased on my website at http://www.sheilabatty.stampinup.net/

Supplies:  Concord Crush cardstock and ink/marker
Pumpkin Pie cardstock and ink/marker and taffeta ribbon
Got Treats? stamp set clear mount
Embossing folders: SU Perfect polka dots and one non SU
In Color DSP (Concord Crush - this pack of paper is amazing, tons of paper and patterns)


Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment