Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some Fall Fun

This card was inspired by/case'd from one I saw on Splitcoast by Sue Bayliss.  She had originally done it as a baby dresser card, but I (meaning my sister and I) thought it would be cute with the Make a Monster stamp set from Stampin' Up with the monsters jumping out of the drawers!  The little tag around the monster's neck is "Boo" from Tiny Tags set.  What a fun idea - thanks to Sue Bayliss for the inspiration.

And now absolutely adorable is this!!  This was a demo that was done at a recent Stampin' Up Regional event. I believe it's Sharon Cheng who did it - thank you Sharon! I have been to one of these events and they are so much fun!!  Just picture a few hundred demonstrators going crazy with all the excitement that Stampin' Up creates.  Can you guess what it's made from?  A coffee filter, plus ink and stamps of course.  Wouldn't they look great on your Thanksgiving table - you could change the greeting and make them for place settings or add a face and you have a jack-o-lantern.  I didn't have the same leaf die that she used by substituted one that I thought looked like a vine.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment