Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Greeting Card Kids

I made it into my workshop...finally.  I left the housework until later and stole some time to play.  I got caught up on a few cards that I owe my stamp clubs girls who missed a month.  So here is a sweet little card that we did for club last week, she is from the Greeting Card kids set - I love the vintage look of these stamps and for those who know me, pink and green are my fave and with a little early espresso - well that's just about enough to put a girl over the edge!  LOL!

Supplies:  Blushing Bride cardstock and ink/marker
Pear Pizzazz cardstock and ink/marker
Early Espresso carstock and ink/marker/blender pen
Stamp sets: Greeting Card Kids and Fabulous Phrases
Pear Pizzazz Poly Twill Ribbon
Sticky Strip and Asst Punches

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment