Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Materials for the Big Shot


For the last little bit, I have been playing with all kinds of materials that you can cut with your BigShot.  The first one is a tin can - how earth friendly to re-use your pop tins!  I cut it with the Build a Flower die and embossed it with the Polka Dot Embossing folder.  I will be making this funky embellishment with my club girls this month.  The second one is the wood sheets from Stampin' Up.  They are very thin sheets of wood.  I cut the card front piece with my regular paper cutter then embossed it as well with the new Elegant Lines embossing folder - who knew you could emboss wood!  It turned out really great, now I just have to make the rest of the card to go with it.  I also used the Hearts and Brackets die and then stamped with Classic ink right onto the wood.  Something fun and different for your cards or scrappin' projects.  There are 50 different kinds of materials you can cut with the BigShot so your creative possibilites are endless.

Thanks for stopping by, now lets see what you can use around the house to make the perfect embellishment for your next card or scrap page

No comments:

Post a Comment