Friday, September 10, 2010

Friends 24-7



Today's creation is another "distressed" looking card.  The stamp set is Friends 24-7, a set that has gathered some dust lately.  The colors are Basic Black, River Rock(so glad Stampin' Up brought this one back) and Cajun Craze.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with my BigShot.  It's really hard to tell in this picture, but once I was done the card, it just needed something else.  I used the new Smooch Spritz and the new half back pearls and it gave it the WOW that it needed.  The smooch spritz is a spritzer bottle that comes in different colors - the one I used here is just a shimmer.   It looks beautiful on your papers and really softens and blings at the same time.  The pearls come in a few different sizes in one package - you can get rhinestones now too.  You can order any Stampin' Up product from my website at http://www.sheilabatty.stampinup.net/.

We are off to the Fall Fair later this afternoon, hope the rain holds off!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment