Friday, September 3, 2010

Holiday Mini Swaps


Have you got your Holiday Mini in the mail yet?  I know it feels early to be thinking about Christmas, but it will be here before you know it and wouldn't it feel good to have all your cards done and ready to go early this year.  Every year I say I am going to have them out by December 1 - think I've only managed to do that once!  Here are some cards that I got from a swap that a few local demonstrators.  As a demonstrator, we get the privilege of ordering items prior to anyone else.  So we ordered our Christmas goodies,swapped some cards and shared ideas.  It's always so much fun to get together and play!  I'm sure I will be using a few of these ideas in my upcoming clubs and classes.

Enjoy your day, I'm off to finish my "to do"list from yesterday, the never ending list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment