Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Love Letter



Hello my peeps!  Sorry, I haven't been on here, but I have been quite sick with the cold/flu that everyone seems to have.  I got it last Friday and just started feeling better yesterday.  Then baby got it also on top of teething, so needless to say there hasn't been alot of time for any creating.  I have been holding on to these to post them until today because they are gifts for my downline (other demonstrators on my team) at the Regional Conference we are attending tomorrow!!!  We are so excited, it's going to be so much fun.  I made the little purse with the top note die, the scallop circle and the circle. I filled them with mints/candies. I thought they turned out so darn cute!  They will also get the co-ordinating notepads.   I didn't want any of them seeing them, but I'm hoping I am safe today and no one checks my blog!  If you are in my downline and are reading this - SURPRISE!  I'm off to pack since I havne't done anything yet.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday with some great samples and creations from the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment