Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm back!!

I am so excited, my husband figured out why my camera wasn't downloading my pictures - what a smart boy!!  For those who wondered why I dropped of the face of blogland was because my camera had a little accident!(my fault)  It seems that when it dove off of the computer desk during an attempted download, it bent the little piece on the cord and it wasn't connecting properly - wish I had discovered that before I took it to the shop for a nice little bill!  Anyways, all is happy again and I am able to start posting my creations once more.  So in saying that, I need to take a few pics of my latest creations and will be back with those shortly.

Thank you for your patience and stop by often to see what's been happening in my workshop....

No comments:

Post a Comment