Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sale A Bration and Scrappin'



Here is a quick post with a card made with a Sale A Bration stamp set and a scrap page.  The card is a quick one layer, so fast and easy.  I made it "pop" a little with some dimensionals and crystal effects on the stars.  All of my club girls made this card this month. (Email me or leave a comment if you'd like more info about clubs).  The scrap page is my son when he was about 2 telling his grandma he could wink!  Too cute!    A few friends came over on Friday night and we scrapped most of the night away - something I haven't done in a long, long time.  We were scrappin' until close to midnight - don't remember the last time I stayed up that late intentionally - LOL!  The paper is from Stampin' Up from the Celebration DSP.  I cut the cork letters with my alphabet and the BigShot (everyone needs one of these)  The cork was some old stuff from a bulletin board and was quite thick, I was impressed when it cut the letters no problem.   Well that's it for tonite, I hope to be back tomorrow with some Valentine projects that I (my kids and I) will be making for their classmates.  49 should be no problem, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment