Tuesday, February 15, 2011

En Francais and Butterflies

Happy Tuesday peeps!  Here is a card that can really be an anything card for any occasion, just change the greeting inside and it's whatever you need.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  Again, another very simple but an effective "wow" card.  It must be the weather, but I am just wanting to be in my workshop all the time, don't feel like doing any housework!!  Can't the kitchen clean itself - oh well maybe this evening I'll get back in there.  I've started my swaps for Regionals and I decided to make 36, so I've really got to get going and get them finished as well as prep for my 3 clubs in March.  This card could also be  a contender for my Chics 'n' Chocolate evening - don't wait to sign up as seating is limited.

Have a lovely afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment