Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Projects


Well, here is what I've been doing non stop for the last couple of days - making the kids valentine's for their classmates.  My son has 22 and my daughter has 27.  I still need to cut more milk cartons, fill them, address them, and of course, pretty them up a little with some stamps and maybe some bling!  This weekend will be Valentine's central and I'll have the kids helping.

I also need to get going on my swaps for the Stampin' Up Regional Event coming to Vancouver in a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to try to make about 30 or 40.  These are cards fronts that we make and then trade with other demos for new ideas. I am so excited that it is so close this year.  I went to one in Seattle a couple of years ago and they are so much fun.  Stampin' Up really knows how to throw a party.  If you have ever thought you might like to be a demonstrator, let me know, because I can bring a guest and then you would get to see how great it really is!  There is free stamps, tons and tons of display ideas, lunch, swaps with other demos (no pressure to sign up at the event, just a good time) - it's a blast - can't wait.

Well, I hear little peeps coming over the baby monitor, nap time is over for this morning.  I hope to get in my room and create today.  I was visiting my sister's workshop yesterday and  I always am inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment