Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Counting Fun with Barnyard Buddies




Happy Tuesday peeps!  I have been away for a few days relaxing with my family on the beautiful beaches of Vancouver Island.  Oh how I missed my stamp room, I would love to be able to take all my stampin' things with me but I think I might get in trouble with the "luggage department" in my house - LOL!

This was one of those sets that I just had to buy to make the project.  This little counting book is made with the Barnyard Buddies set and I normally would not have bought it, but the project in the Idea Book and Catalogue inspired me! I also used the two tags die and a mini alphabet set (that's another story for another day!)   So very simple to make - the only thing I may change is to limit the embellishments to something a little flatter so that I can have it laminated for my little one.  She saw it sitting on the table after I took the picture, grabbed it and immediately was ripped of the buttons, which tore the paper.  So maybe 14 months is a little young to learn how to count!

I can't wait to get all this vacation laundry done and be able to go play in my room tonite - I started a cute little project before I left and will finish it up so I can show it to you tomorrow.

Thanks for peeking in......

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable Sheila. Love how you used the two tags die and the tip about laminating and limiting the embellisments is a great one! TFS.

    ReplyDelete