Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank you for stopping by......

I just wanted to say thank you to those who have recently started "following" my blog.  I love that you've stopped by and enjoyed it.....I am new to the blogging world and haven't figured out how to reply directly to the comments......so I figured I'd just post a quickie here....Thank you and i hope you continue to enjoy and be inspired!

Also, I have had a few questions about the Designer Frames embossing folders regarding a crease line that shows up on whisper white - I did have this happen although you can't really tell in the picture of the birthday wishes card/envelope post.  I turned to our ever helpful demos on Stampin' Connection and they said that if you use only 1 cutting plate and a thicker shim with your BigShot you won't get that crease line.  I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it should work!  Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment