Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nature Walk Birthday

Happy sunny Thursday stampers!

Today's post is made with the Nature Walk set, I am so happy this one made it into the IB&C.  I've used Early Espresso (an all time fave!)  Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I am so sad though that the Early Espresso Satin Ribbon is no longer, although we can still get other colors, this one just looks so rich and yummy!  I've added a little piercing in a couple of corners and the new Mini Brads - these are just so....well, cute 'cuz their mini! and as I mentioned yesterday I love anything mini:)  I used this card last night for my nephews birthday (he's 20 something??) so I thought it served well as a more masculine card

Thanks for peeking in.....enjoy your day - do something that makes you smile - life's too short not too!

No comments:

Post a Comment