Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ribbon Swap


Happy weekend peeps!  I know it's been a week since I've posted and I say it everytime, but seriously, I need to hire an assistant.  I just tried to post this here and blogger lost the whole thing....don't they know I don't have an extra 10 minutes in my day!    If I didn't have to take care of everything else, like children and housework, I'd have so much time for playing with my stamps - LOL!

Here is the ribbon swap that I recently did.  The fabric is coming out in your new Holiday Mini on September 1st and just look at those huge buttons - I just can't get enough Stampin' Up.  The box is a BigShot die, Box #2 and was so amazingly easy to put together, I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of this one around

I'm off to try and get the next month's worth of club prep done - got that back to school, get organized feeling - maybe even get another little creation done

Till next time....thanks for stopping by - hope you enjoyed your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment