Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tea Bag Holder


Hiddy ho stampers!  Here is a fun little project made with some new In Colors and the individual stamp Tiny Teacup.  The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Lucky Limeade.  I am going to be using this for a club project later in September.  I absolutely love the little polka dot brads and used them for the centers of my flowers that I punched with the triple layer Blossom Bouquet Punch - these are a great way to get alot of value in your punch.  If you are interested in joining a club and live in my area, contact me today as clubs are resuming in September and I will have a few spots opening up.  Clubs are always alot of fun and I really look forward to each one, it's like having a whole bunch of friends over.  Some of my club girls have been with me since I started just about 3 years ago and I have really gotten to know them and love getting together.  It's always so much fun to share what you love doing and get paid to do it - now that's a great job!

Thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment