Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello with Aviary

Wow, where did that week go - I didn't really realize how long it had been since I posted something!  So I'll post a few that I've made lately.  I have had a 15 month old who I swear is getting about 6 teeth at once and I can't even walk out of the room!

So here is a Mojo Monday sketch again.  This time using Sahara Sand and Poppy Parade with the Aviary and Tiny Tags stamp sets.  These colors are really great together - thanks to my super duper Color Coach.  I just love it - always so easy to put together some great colors that you may not normally reach for.

These two are wedding cards (obviously).  I just changed up the order of the colors - one is black and Melon Mambo and the other is Melon Mambo and Black.  Can't decide which way I like it better if I even like them at all - you know when you have those, just not my fave.  I think because I like wedding to be a little more traditional, but I am seeing lots of funky colors for weddings this year so that's what inspired these creations.

Last but not least, this one took me all week.  I started, got interrupted, started again, couldn't make it work, then finally last night, I managed to pull it together - I really like how it turned out.  I used the designer embossing frames and then inked on top of it to really make it stand out.  The pumpkin is from Button Buddies and the greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The colors are a little hard to tell in the picture, but again from the Color Coach they are More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy and So Saffron.  Must be the back to school feel that made me think Thansgiving already!

Happy Sunday Stampers!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Just viewed your different projects...and love them all! lol
    I guess the "learn to count" mini album, is one of my favorites...I've wanted to make one of them forever! Really liked yours. TFS -Micki
    (following you now)
    Visit my blog, "Avenue of Art"
    I'm located at: www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards- great ideas and I prefer the wedding card with the Melon Mambo on the inside- tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Sheila. Your cards are super nice. I especially like the Aviary card and it gives me some incentive to get mine out again and make something. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clean style! Your cards are adorable! I am now following you from SC. #15 http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards! Love your blog! I am your newest follower from Stampin Connection! :)

    ReplyDelete