Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vintage Wallpaper

These two cards were CASED from Brenda Hukriede.  Another demonstrator who I saw on our Stampin' Up forums.  When you are a demonstrator there is a "Stampin' Connection" website where demos all over Canada and the US, share tips and ideas and tons of new stuff everyday - just a little perk for demos!

I loved the classic, simple, clean design of her card.  The only thing I did a little differently was colors, which are Regal Rose and Old Olive.  I created the front panel in two different ways - one of them is brayered ink over the DE-bossed side and the other is brayered ink over the EM-bossed side.  It's so hard to get a really great picture, so club girls....you'll get to see these in real life!

Enjoy your afternoon, I'm off to the swimming pool to try and occupy my little "spring breakers"!  It'll be baby's first time in the pool as well.

See you tomorrow with some Nature Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment