Sunday, March 13, 2011

Circles and Scallops



Happy rainy day everyone!  Here are a few little creations I have made in the last couple of days.  Today I am home with a sick child (the oldest) and stuck in the house on such a stormy day.  A perfect day to steal a few moments away during naptime.

I have been on a bit of a circle/scallop craze and am loving my new scallop and circle dies as well as the Sweet and Sour Specialty Designer paper.  I'm looking for some spring colors to spruce up my displays.  The bottom card got a little heavy with those big buttons on it so I had to hold it in place otherwise it wants to roll.  The stamps I used are Funky Four, Define Your Life, Bella Toile and Well Scripted.

Enjoy....I have one more quick post and then off to check on the patient and get the others some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment