Monday, March 28, 2011

Downline meeting projects


Last week, I held my first real official downline meeting.  I have always attended meetings with my upline and 1 or 2 of my own downline, but now my little team of stampers is growing! - so proud (heehee).   There were five of us that enjoyed the evening with stamping, chocolate and a little wine.  The first project is one that I cased from Jackie Topa - she is an amazingly talented demonstrator and so wonderful for sharing her idea.  You can see her blog at http://www.jackietopa.typepad.com/.  This is using the Petal Cone Die as well as the Fun Flowers Die and if you don't have the BigShot yet, what are you waiting for.  I just love mine and use it probably everytime I sit down to make something.   The second one is a card made with the Clearly For You set, it's a very elegant set and the colors are Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.  Funny how once the name changed to Crumb Cake, everyone uses it way more than when it was call Kraft!!  I'm off to my workshop tonite to get my club projects ready for next week.  I have also tackled my box of pictures - oh my goodness there must be at least 400 pictures in there that I swore I was going to scrapbook (when I first started scrappin - dillusional me!).  So I have bought some photo albums and am trying to get them all in there - what a job.   I would love to be up to date on the albums, both photo and scrapbooks, but where or where can I find the time.

Hope to be back sometime this week - have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment