Monday, March 21, 2011

Nature Walk


This is another card with the beautiful Nature Walk set and the co-ordinating designer paper - Botannical Gazette.  The whole color scheme is Very Vanilla and Basic Black with a little crumb cake thrown in for a shadowing effect around the stamped images.  I have also stamped over my designer paper with a versamark and the floral image from this set which you can't see in this picture (sorry)

We are into second week of spring break in my house....hmmmm, will we make it?  I sure wish the weather was better instead of being stuck in the house all day.  I wouldn't mind so much if the kids didn't mind, but they just get bored - where as I could spend the whole day in my craft room - I really need a nanny!  LOL!
I am trying to get in there today and create some things for this weeks's blog posts as well as my downline meeting and two clubs next week.  Hope to have some fabulous creation for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment