Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Make "n" Takes at Regionals

Here are those cards I promised a few days ago, boy, am I a bad blogger or what!!  My days just seem to end before I know it and my to do list remains a mile long!  I really like the top card, the colors are me, the style is me but the second one was a little out of my box.  It's always good to stretch ourselves, you never know what you'll find out about yourself. We used the Nature Walk set to do all of our stamping.  There is also a banner that I have yet to put together - that'll be my weekend project.  I'm going to be finding some time for myself to stamp just for fun this weekend. 

I am starting my third monthly club tonite and can't wait to meet the new girls.  Showing and creating with people who have never stamped before re-energizes me to be excited about it again.

Make someone smile today and hug the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment