Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sending a little sympathy


This card was made using the Field Flowers set and the Four Frames and the idea is from the Idea Book and Catalogue as well.  I said it the other day too, but this year's ideas really are amazing.  I have bought certain stamps, just to make the projects shown in the catalogue.  Of course, I added  my own twist, and used my own color choice.  It is a 2 step stampin set which was fun to play with - adds so much more depth to your stamped imaged.  I am loving all my new things but there just aren't enough hours in the day and lately or as usualy I am up to my armpits in alligators!!!  Creating something is a little getaway from reality for me, I can go up to my workshop and the rest of the house disappears, unless of course, the "little" alligators follow me!

Take some time this weekend to do something you love, for you.  Refresh your mind, renew your spirit and go crazy with some stamps and ink! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment