Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Top Picks


So last Saturday a bunch of local demonstrators got together and had a fun stampin' day together and I unfortunately, couldn't make it.  DH had a prior committment and no babysitter left me in a pickle, so I couldn't get there.  But I was able to participate in the card swap that we all did (18 of us!).  So I am going to share with you my top picks.  This first one is from one of my downline, Joanne, I just love the little flowers and the color combo - thank you Joanne!


This one is also from the newest addition to my little stampin' family - Dorothy.  It's just so bright and cheery and I'm so glad she got to go and have fun with lots of other demos!



I just love the color combination that this demo chose, Wild Wasabi being one of my all time faves!  You can check out her blog at http://www.creativeunwinding.blogspot.com/


This card is made my April Galbraith and I loved her layout on this card and the colors, (Rich Razzleberrry and Baja Breeze) I never would have thought to put those together, but it looks beautiful.  She has used the letterpress plate, I still have to give that a try and the little flowers again, I LOVE little flowers!  Thank you April.


And last but not least, is Cristina's card.  I can always count on Cristina for a beautiful creation, love her vintagy (if that's a word) style.  And you can never go wrong with pink and brown.  You can check out her creations at http://www.cristinascreativecorner.blogspot.com/.


Thank you ladies for all the great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment