Friday, July 22, 2011

More Faith in Nature



This set is just so pretty, I can't stop trying new things with it.  This one is done with watercoloring on Stampin' Ups great watercolor paper.  For all those who say they can't watercolor, you've got to try it on this paper with the blender pens - it's fool proof really!  I always envied my sister's ability to watercolor and now I just do what she does and it turns out beautiful everytime.  I've also used the new mini brads, just for that perfect little accent.  The colors are Lucky Limeade and Peach Parfait, with a a little crumb cake for the shadowing.  The flower also has some smooch on it, just a hint of bling and the new Striped Embossing Folder, I really don't know where I'd be with my embossing folders, I just LOVE them.  Stampin' Up really has outdone themselves this year, because I am in love with just about everything!!

Have a great weekend, sounds like we may even get some summer.   We have a nephew getting married tomorrow, so the family fesitivities have already begun.  I am hoping to get away from all the craziness just for a few minutes today to get a wedding card made.  Isn't that bad......a whole room full of possibilities and I wait till the very last minute to get the card made!


No comments:

Post a Comment