Thursday, June 2, 2011

Somethin' pretty

Today's card is a monochromatic one - Very Vanilla with some Champagne Shimmer Paint - of course.  I also used the distressing kit that is available in the Idea Book and Catalogue - it contains a few different inks and I used the Tea Stain.  I made this one into a sympathy card, but change up the greeting and it could be used for any occasion.   Enjoy!

On another note.....eeeeekkkkk!!  Have you heard my squeals the last couple of days as I have gotten a sneak peak at a few products from the new catalogue about to be released July 1.  I have also been chatting with other demonstrators across Canada and the United States and some of them already have their catalogues so they are "spilling the beans"  and oooohhhh I just love what I am hearing.  I saw a peak of the front of the catalogue and it looks absolutely beautiful - chalked full of great new, exciting things!  Can't wait to get my pre-order (a benefit of being a demonstrator, you can get your hands on things before anyone else!) and start making some projects which I will be able to share with you soon.  It should arrive by the end of next week.

That's all for now, I'm heading back to the demonstrator site to get some more detailed insider information ! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment