Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mother of Pearl


Happy Wednesday Peeps!  This is like my Friday, I am done work for the week, well, my work outside the home.   I just received my box of new catalogue goodies and I am pumped, can't wait to get some time to create with them.  Keep checkin' back, 'cuz I am hoping to have some things to show you.  Today's post is a mother of pearl technique that I learned from the exclusive Stampin' Up publication for demonstrators.  It is done with shimmer paint and ink.  I just love the itty bitty flower punch and of course, lots of bling on this one.  The fork bow is an all-time fave, so easy and turns out perfect everytime! I would love to show you how to make the fork bow and the mother of pearl at your own workshop - contact me today to book it!  The BigShot is also a must for this card, that Top Note is simply the best.

Hope you feel inspired to get creating - forget about the dishes, they'll wait, forget about the laundry, it'll be there in the morning.....as for me...my glass of wine and box of new stampin' stuff is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment