Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Little Hello

OK, so I know I'm not allowed to show you the catalogue yet, but I am allowed to post projects made with my new goodies.  Can't you spot the 5 new items on this card?   There are 2 new in colors, new polka dot scalloped ribbon, a new greeting, and new DSP.  The ribbon is just so darn cute.  I am always so excited to get my new things and get in my workshop to make some fun things, but then I think I am too excited because I just can't decide what to make, then I don't like what I make, then I just end up with a whole bunch of cut up pieces of paper and frustrated!  That's what happened last night, but after a night's sleep, I snuck in there this morning during naptime and felt much better - still a whole bunch of cut up scraps everywhere - LOL!  This one is made from an old "mojo monday" sketch.  Sometimes that's the best place for me to start, that and my Color Coach.  I love that thing!  I tend to get stuck in a rut and always reach for the same colors, but with that tool, it challenges me to try something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment