Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Call me crazy....

I think I might just be a little crazy after the day I've had today.  Somedays you just don't stop running.....3 kids, sport days, order drop offs and spice pickups (love my Epicure!), groceries, gym - and I'm supposed to be on holidays - I think I get more of a rest when I actually work!  The last 2 days have been like that and I am looking forward to tomorrow when maybe, just maybe, I'll get to that pile of never ending laundry. 

Today's card confirms that I may be crazy....Christmas already?  I just got this set as a benefit of being a dmeonstrator - I can pre-order new catalogue goodies!  So I couldn't just let this cute guy sit on the shelf until December.  He is watercolored on the awesome SU watercolor paper, I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder on the back ground and the bling, of course, is the glass glitter from SU.  I made one more Christmas card as well, but will save that post for another day

Enjoy this sunny weather we are having here in my corner of the world - before we head back to winter and rain tomorrow - Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment