Monday, June 20, 2011

Saying goodbye to an old fave.....

Today's card is made with the Pick a Petal set, which is retiring at the end of the month.  I have always loved this set, but it was kinda gathering some dust as I enjoyed the new things that have entered my space.  I pulled this one out to play a little before it's gone forever.  My club girls made this last week and enjoyed seeing a different way of using the "flower" set.  I just think the ladybug is so cute and of course, the mandatory bling was added to her wings.  I have to say those rhinestones are a top ten for me.  My son has a birthday party again tomorrow for a little girl in his class (I think the girls really like him, it's the second girl party in a few weeks he's been invited to)  This should work perfectly for her!

Don't forget to place your retiring orders for those things that you can't live without!  They will be gone forever as of June 30, visit my website at http://www.sheilabatty.stampinup.net/ to see the retiring lists and while you're there don't forget to browse the clearance rack - there are some unbelievable deals on there - just designate me as your demonstrator to receive your preferred pricing and hostess benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment