Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Sunny Fun (wishful thinking)


I am posting this a little early, it is supposed to be for Friday, but just in case I don't get time to get on here tomorrow, I thought I'd get it on here early.  I just love this card - it was CASED (copy and share everything) from another demonstrator. I added a little bling, because I love bling as well as polka dots!  I loved stamping and coloring on the Crumb Cake. I added a little white gel pen to the polka dots to really make them stand out and by the way, SU has the best gel pen ever!  The designer paper and ribbon are Pear Pizzazz.   I always think that my images should be on white or vanilla, but I thought this was really effective.  This is a new stamp set from the current mini catalogue called Sunny Fun.  It was also a set that I earned for FREE, always so much fun to get free stuff from Stampin' Up - such a great company to be part of.  So this is my wishful thinking for some summer weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment