Monday, May 30, 2011

A guy thing....

Happy Monday.....I am at home today with a sick baby, fever that I can't seem to bring down for 3 days now, so we are off to the doctor today.  No sleep at all for 2 nights now and finally got her to have a nap.  Why is it that my children don't sleep when they are sick.  My sister said I got the short end of the stick when it comes to sleeping babies - she is so right!

So with a a few short minutes to spare, here is Monday's card.  This is one that I made for a nephew who turned 25.  It was really so easy, it's made with.....you guessed it - tin foil!  I ran it through the BigShot with a texture plate.   I thought it looked like a kickplate or tailgate.  The greeting is stamped on the Decorative Label punch and then matted with the same punch (just cut in half)

Thanks for stopping by.....hope you were inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment