Friday, April 8, 2011

Scrap Layout

I just love, love, love polka dots.  You know those quizzes you get on email sometimes, where they ask all sorts of questions like "polka dots or stripes?"  "blue or red?"  "steak or chicken"?  Well I will always pick polka dots!  So here is the layout that I created from the same tools and techniques as yesterday's card.  The only thing different is an alphabet stamp set for my title and one stamp from the Circle Circus set that I stamped in Versamark for my background.  So you see, you can create a scrapbook from your card making supplies.  Your page layout is just like making a card, except a large surface to work with.  Enjoy this beautiful sunny day, I'm off to drop kids at school, head to the gym and then out for lunch with the girls.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment