Thursday, April 7, 2011

See the Dots


Here's my quick little creations for today.  This card is inspired by a fellow demonstrator which I saw on the demonstrator site.  And when I say inspired by, I used the same technique she did (with polka dots) and that's about it.  The technique is called inlaid embossing.  I have adhered the polka dots to my large scallop square and then run them through the BigShot with the square lattice folder.  The card started out being a spring/easter card, but once I ran embossed it, it really looks like a quilt and the first set of colors I chose just seemed to say "baby", so I went from there and made the boy option as well.  Check back tomorrow when I will show you how I took the card layout and carried it over to a scrapbook layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment