Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stolen playtime!


Well, well, well.....I've finally just given up on the house and stole a little time to play.   This last couple of weeks since the kids went back to school and their numerous activities has been quite chaotic.  The beautiful weather made it feel like summer still and we just couldn't seem to get in the groove.  I think we are finally settling in to the busyness of the fall season and the weekend has been cloudy and rainy so of course it's time to lock myself in my workshop and not come out until spring! 

 The birdhouse is a template that came from the Stampin' Success magazine exclusive to demonstrators.  It was just so cute in the article that I had to make a few of my own - gave one to my sister and downline and kept this one for myself.  Just a little bit of whimsy.  The card is a club project from a couple of weeks ago using the Pennant Parade and co-ordinating punch, a fun birthday card with the new in colors of Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Pool Party.

Thanks for following along and stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment