Sunday, September 18, 2011

more playin' with Spice Cake



This card was made from the new Spice Cake paper.  The colors I used here are Early Espresso, More Mustard and Very Vanilla - must be the cloudy rainy weather that has brought on the feeling of fall.  The stamp set was the Easy Events Christmas stamp, but I chose to ink only the branch and not the greeting.  Instead of using the berries that are on the stamp, I wanted to use the bitty flower punch from the trio pack.  I punched a tiny design from the DSP and layered it onto a cardstock flower.  It's really hard to get a close up of these flowers to show you the dimension it gives the card, but I love how it turned out.  The ribbon is the More Mustard dotted scallop ribbon.  I love how this can be used on either side - again just more value for your money!

Hope you are as inspired by the fall feeling weather as I have been....enjoy your Sunday afternoon before another busy weeks sets in

See you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment