Monday, October 4, 2010

Seasonal Creations



Here are a couple of projects that I found in my stash....sometimes there is just no need to re-create the wheel!  I actually really like the thanksgiving card, it's a recessed window and the pumpkin is made from the oval punch.  The papers are retired now, but any Pumpkin Pie patterned would work.  The second little project is made with the Pillow Box die and the Batty for You stamp set....a very fitting set for me!  I have been trying to steal some time this afternoon to work on my Christmas ideas, but a little somebody just won't let me.  I have 3 of the Christmas Cards planned out and am just having some trouble getting the 4th one just perfect!!  I may have to change gears and go in another direction with it.  Ever have that happen?  Something looks really good in your head and then not so great when it actually hits the paper!!  The Christmas workshops are filling up so if you would like to be a part of the fun, make sure you sign up soon!!

I'm off to figure something out for dinner - the million dollar question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment