Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trick or Treat


Just a little fun one today.....these are the new cellophane treat bags from the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini.  I made the "lollies" from the Newsprint Designer Series paper with my new Simply Scored tool (page 6 of your Holiday Mini).  These were so much fun to make once I got the nack of flattening them down into flowers, it only tooks about 2 mins to make each one.  Stay tuned for more lolly projects, check out the wreath in the Holiday Mini using the lollies - it's amazing and I have to try it!  I used the Batty for You stamp set, it's an all-time fave, and of course, I had to have it - BATTY for you!  These make some fun treats for friends.

That's all for now, I've got bread to make, muffins to bake, dinner to come up with and a mountain of laundry to have done before bedtime tonite!  Aaahhhh, Sunday afternoons spent getting ready for the week.

Thanks for stopping by......ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the stampin connection and I am now following you :)

    Ashley
    www.stampingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete