Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7 days to go


Well, here I am in blog land (if that's even a word!).  I have always been intimidated by it, not enough time, but now have decided to give it a try - because after all, I couldn't let my "little sister" have one and not me -LOL!  I hope that you will enjoy seeing the creations and maybe find a little inspiration.

  Does it make me a bad mom if I am getting really excited that the kids are going back to school in 7 days!!  I have loved every minute of our summer together, but am craving the routine again.  Not looking forward to lunches and getting up early, but having only one child need me during the day will feel alot easier!

So this is the back to school card I have planned for my September club.  I must say it is not my own design, but one I found on the internet somewhere by a very talented stamper (I'm sorry, I don't know who it was).  I just love this cute little guy and thought it perfect for kids lunches the first day back or a new teacher.

Check back tomorrow for some ideas with your Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment