Here is the project that I was working on, meant to get it posted yesterday, but these "two little feet" have been keeping me very busy. I used the Blusing Bride ink on the bottom of my baby's feet and pressed them on the paper. It's hard to tell in the picture, but you can really see the little wrinkles in the bottom of her foot. I made this for the grandmas, I had also made my other children's feet when they were small as well, so now the collection is complete. I just have to get to the store to find a frame. My "to do" list is about 40 feet long today....hope I can get at least one thing done off of it. I also must get ready for my club next week, some really cute projects coming up!